Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that the music from the 60s might be from before some of your parents were born?
Not mine. More like from when I was in high school. :biggrin:

I don’t either man I’m just harassing Suki! To be honest I never knew I made the board til she told me she had stole 5th from me a ways back! I was like huh??? I wander the site so little I had no clue there was a top 5 til she said that and I explored! :crying:
lol right :crying:

3 beers and this CBD stuff i grew has me tapped out, I'm off to bed but I'm glad i grew out a 1:1 cbd plant, i think I'll self it here soon to keep on growing it.

G'nite all :sleeping:

Alright this makes sense….it seems the IR beam from my laser thermometer is bouncing off the shiny plates and giving me a false reading
A dab of flat black paint on the side of the plate will fix that.

Yes. Reasons I cannot, and have not, owned a motorcycle in many many years. I swear, these days.... I would still look at the speedo and think, can I do 200 on this one?

EDIT: cage me baby, I need a roof, seatbelts, and airbags please!

5 wheels, four on the ground and one to steer with. I was partying heavy when I had the bike ups, downs, booze. I fell over at the stop light more than once because I forgot to put my feet down :crying:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back