Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha nah, they're good. I suspect they are already planning me a "mother-in-law" suite in one of their basements. I do think the recent cannabis growing has changed the opinions of who wants Papou most. hahahah oh my. The next 10 years should be very interesting.

I mean that's part of why I wanted a large breed lmfao cause she's gonna have to hold her own against these two dunces :rofl:
It ain’t the size of the cat, it’s the size of the attitude.

mind you, the same applies to the dog…. :pighug:

I crashed my scooter today...lol about 35mph car in front slammed on its break...then I had to and it caused me to go out of control....I ended up with my shoe some how wrapped in the Handel bar ...people had to help get my foot unstuck....just wore my 200$ Nike Air max 90 for the first time now they are ruined....and I sprang my wrist....I'm done with this scooter 3rd time crashing....people don't know how to drive where I live......mf
Sprang is worse than broke but you probably need x-rays tomorrow. I got off my bike at 80mph in 1972. I have not been on one since. I rode smaller dirt bikes on country roads and it was always the sand that would get you and you would get some gravel rash but at 80 your life flashes in front of you as you realize you do not want to die like a bug on a windshield.

I got off my bike at 80mph in 1972. I have not been on one since..... at 80 your life flashes in front of you as you realize you do not want to die like a bug on a windshield.

Yes. Reasons I cannot, and have not, owned a motorcycle in many many years. I swear, these days.... I would still look at the speedo and think, can I do 200 on this one?

EDIT: cage me baby, I need a roof, seatbelts, and airbags please!

Mephisto has Sour Crack in stock today... I love that strain... Fast flowering, massive dense Mango Tropical deeelish buds. Give me restraint as I already have seeds on hand!
View attachment 1522332
:passit:
Seed collection syndrome. Pretty common around here. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back