Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1668151779019.jpg

Thanks for the rep @Mossy! No kids tonight and hubby is playing his new game sans headphones so it's a bit loud but my eyes are heavy lol. May have to find myself some chocolate before going to bed though. Gotta finish this beer first though cause it's not going to be a good combo.

Gawd it is hammering it down.....:coffee:.....started with thunder loud enough to wake me up and terrify the dogs at 4.30am....I've been up since.....

Thanks for the rep @Mossy! No kids tonight and hubby is playing his new game sans headphones so it's a bit loud but my eyes are heavy lol. May have to find myself some chocolate before going to bed though. Gotta finish this beer first though cause it's not going to be a good combo.

Oh dont mention chocolate...........another reason to avoid Frogs today.....I can't afford the choccy Bill.........:crying:

choc.gif

ok damnit, it'll obviously happen while i'm sleepin again :doh:, so i'll say it now -> 1200 pagez, woot! :yay: :clapper: ok, i feel better now :biggrin: g'nite kidz :sleeping: ppp

@JP1 ...did you ever #FingerDab your Young girls.....?

As you can imagine #FingerDabs have led to a Lot of Talk in Globals......mainly trying to figure out Why.....:biggrin:...and in the end Waira says I might just have to accept I'm a Cannabis Quirk............:biggrin:

Maaan...I was So Proud................
mutleyfl.gif
....I'm a Canabis Quirk.......out on me own...until you lot Prove different.....

Honk if you get High on #FingersDabs ......:headbang:

Thanks for the reply, I'm wondering if there's a way to filter all of that out. I'm really really curious on how to make carts so I'll be doing mad research on this. Also I'm wondering if there's any toxic metals in the carts themselves. This is a bit more complicated then I thought, and I'm assuming I'll need some extra equipment to separate all of that out...how about instead of father figure we an just call you the Dab Daddy
:rofl: :rofl:

I suppose it depends on who makes the carts? I use CCell and I don't think there are any heavy metals with a ceramic coil.

Time to split the sheets!

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back