Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you’re awake now @Mossy don’t suppose I know anything about that bloodstone strain from the portal? Just curious what parent strains are in it! :shrug:

Ah Gawd...:doh:...BloodStone......I Used to know....:pass:...but I can't Remember.... #IBlametheDope...

If @BCBudlady is around she might know.....Im Tempted to say Stone Dragon and Dragons Blood that @pop22 ran....but Im not sure.

Ah Gawd...:doh:...BloodStone......I Used to know....:pass:...but I can't Remember.... #IBlametheDope...

If @BCBudlady is around she might know.....Im Tempted to say Stone Dragon and Dragons Blood that @pop22 ran....but Im not sure.
Ya she absolutely knows but she’s not here and figured I’d forget by time I saw her back online! :crying:

And it’s def da dope! :eyebrows::pass:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

I'm behaving today...No Frogs will be Licked.......
homersimpson.gif

I've been Stoned to the Bone for a week......and jobs are not getting done.........Canna Test Dummy is a Demanding job......

I play a lot of drop c and d. But if Im trying to learn anything off rocksmith its usually just standard E. Or Eb. Unfortunately the range on xbox is lacking, you can only get what rocksmith puts out....no user content. I had a really nice blackstar id core 20 amp. I like that one because its a great basic amp and the tone modulation is infinite as long as you got a pc to hook up to, which is the only reason I have a netbook.

Try to get rocksmith on your laptop using steam so that you can download all of these custom tracks and really go HAM on rocksmith and become godlike.

top downloaded songs rocksmith 1.PNG
top downloaded songs rocksmith 2.PNG

Using Rocksmith I was able to learn this solo really quickly. I recorded this about a year or two ago after practicing a few times. It's sloppy but I've figured it out since then. You can actually tell when I'm trying to sight read the notes coming down the screen.

Crambone.gif

Alright here's the legit video lmao

I did make a cart the other day. Still has too much wax/lipids. poor performance compared to a co2 product.

Now I am a "Father Figure" :crying:

I'll dab to that.

Thanks for the reply, I'm wondering if there's a way to filter all of that out. I'm really really curious on how to make carts so I'll be doing mad research on this. Also I'm wondering if there's any toxic metals in the carts themselves. This is a bit more complicated then I thought, and I'm assuming I'll need some extra equipment to separate all of that out...how about instead of father figure we an just call you the Dab Daddy

Pretty sure we talked about this recently when I was debating what to grow next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back