Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the guitar! Looks a lot like my epiphone explorer evo, but that looks like a jackson headstock. By far my favorite bodystyle. My reaper 6 plays better though. But my sg is my most expensive guitar. Its also my only broken guitar.
@RedWolfDiesel
Remembered to snap a pic of my schecter since I was playing yesterday. Found out my amp is busted but I still have rocksmith so I guess I play through my xbox/home theater system for now.
20221110_202658.jpg

Hey @Frank the Dank or anyone else with portal strain experience…..

Since I have 1 pot in my auto tent where bean didn’t stand up I decided what I’m gonna do is double plant an auto reg strain and I’ll chop male that pops up and if both females by chance I’ll prob cull the smaller of the 2 once bloom starts! Just don’t know anything about these 2 so didn’t know if I could get a recommendation on which to drop??
:thanks: :pass:
View attachment 1536941

Since 1 pot in photo tent beans didn’t stand up I’m gonna pick a photo reg strain and drop a couple in there with the same plans! It’ll just have a short veg 7-10 days before I flip them cuz the jeano plants getting decent sized already! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1536942

Plants are def a happy green color! Trying to debate if I wanna start using the green life biotic stuff or since this was new soil think maybe I should just topdress some flower girl or whatever it’s called with some compost and castings and I’ll just do the water only method this time! Especially since I have some plants that’ll be running a bit behind the others! Decisions decisions….. :cooldance:

Auto tent (L blue dogs/ R Witch Dr Anvil) ;)
View attachment 1536943View attachment 1536944

Just looked back at pics since I never write it down and the 2 autos (obv which 2) are 20 days and the devils lettuce are 18/15 days old (I think as I didn’t take pics of them when they stood up) but seen as my photos are gonna be flipped based off size not age that parts irrelevant! ;)
:vibe:
Not me but definitely @Frank the Dank pretty sure he started both of those:pass: :d5:
I’ve not grown the blood stone yet….mine just popped up yesterday….I do know it’s usually purple. Stone Dragon is total fire….might be purple, green or another color. :pass:

Everybody's kids got off tomorrow? I thought it was just around here for teacher conferences :shrug: I think I saw @Suki mention her kids were off tomorrow too
It's veteran's day so around here its a bank holiday so no mail,, no trash pickup....

she had election day off too so I have no remorse. I'm up before 5:30 everyday and usually the last one to go to bed so she gonna learn tomorrow.

When u turn the vape on and 5min later u come back to this I’m thinking it means you’re (meaning I) already stoned! ;) :rofl:
image.jpg

Come back to start puffing on it only to realize I turned power on but never set heat level so it’s just sitting on idle! Guess that’s 1 step better then my usual of turning it on and setting heat level and then forgetting it was turned on til I here it beep when it turns off 12min later! :doh: :smokeit:

When u turn the vape on and 5min later u come back to this I’m thinking it means you’re (meaning I) already stoned! ;) :rofl:
View attachment 1536948
Come back to start puffing on it only to realize I turned power on but never set heat level so it’s just sitting on idle! Guess that’s 1 step better then my usual of turning it on and setting heat level and then forgetting it was turned on til I here it beep when it turns off 12min later! :doh: :smokeit:
Just @ me next time jeez lmfao

@RedWolfDiesel
Remembered to snap a pic of my schecter since I was playing yesterday. Found out my amp is busted but I still have rocksmith so I guess I play through my xbox/home theater system for now.
View attachment 1536946

Dude your axe looks amazing! what tuning do you usually play? I play rocksmith too!! What's funny is that I don't even bother connecting the cable and just use my amp. I have a little Boss Katana 50.

1668135618572.png

I grew up playing Guitar Hero so the moment I found out that I could do it with a real guitar I instantly got hooked, I even downloaded hundreds of custom tracks :headbang:

1668135818209.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back