Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana Bread by @beavergenetics, OgreBerry by Twenty20, 3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto from left to right.
OgreBerry is smelling so damn sweetly grapey/berry.....really sweet!
FLASHY FLASHY!
IMG_20221110_174055194.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, went to the garage and slapped them on the stairs. I'm waking her up early on her day off from school to clean her room right after I go through it first.
Everybody's kids got off tomorrow? I thought it was just around here for teacher conferences :shrug: I think I saw @Suki mention her kids were off tomorrow too

Hey @Frank the Dank or anyone else with portal strain experience…..

Since I have 1 pot in my auto tent where bean didn’t stand up I decided what I’m gonna do is double plant an auto reg strain and I’ll chop male that pops up and if both females by chance I’ll prob cull the smaller of the 2 once bloom starts! Just don’t know anything about these 2 so didn’t know if I could get a recommendation on which to drop??
:thanks: :pass:
image.jpg

Since 1 pot in photo tent beans didn’t stand up I’m gonna pick a photo reg strain and drop a couple in there with the same plans! It’ll just have a short veg 7-10 days before I flip them cuz the jeano plants getting decent sized already! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Plants are def a happy green color! Trying to debate if I wanna start using the green life biotic stuff or since this was new soil think maybe I should just topdress some flower girl or whatever it’s called with some compost and castings and I’ll just do the water only method this time! Especially since I have some plants that’ll be running a bit behind the others! Decisions decisions….. :cooldance:

Auto tent (L blue dogs/ R Witch Dr Anvil) ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Just looked back at pics since I never write it down and the 2 autos (obv which 2) are 20 days and the devils lettuce are 18/15 days old (I think as I didn’t take pics of them when they stood up) but seen as my photos are gonna be flipped based off size not age that parts irrelevant! ;)
:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back