Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I still had the pic from when I was feeding the dolphins at sea world. My brother stuck his hand out right as I was giving it a fish and got bit. The photographer caught it on film it was *chef kiss*. Of course, my parents got mad at me for it and said it was my fault. I was like... 10? He would have been 7. How was that my fault? Watch your damn kid :shrug:
Lmao at this same place they had the petting zoo where you could go in the little pens with the animals and pet and feed them! That’s where sis got bit by the llama! Funny part is they also had a safari park where you drove thru and you could feed some of the animals so they’d give u a bucket of feed for them! We were feeding the camels and they came up on my sisters side and first one stuck it’s whole head and neck in the window and stole her entire bucket of food and when camel 2 came along and stuck it’s head in for some food she had none so it also bit the fuck outta her before it made its retreat! Needless to say we never went back as my lil type sister was totally traumatized! :haha::rofl:

1668130988907.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back