Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I see some things never change, apparently I just asked myself a question that was meant for the cat with black buds, sorry dont remember the name but in my defense, ive just smoked a shitload of weed lol
You're looking for @trailanimal :crying: Check out his thread. He's growing up in the Arctic circle in Alaska mostly outdoors with all locally sourced everything. Dude is a badass and as official of a grower as you'll see :headbang: Also a mighty fine photographer

Ya this fake twitter post said the Kershaw had signed a 1yr deal to come here! Fucker got my hopes up! It’s nice being a fan lately since the owners are finally spending money to field a good team!
Kershaw is from Texas I think... Have to avoid Twitter for hot stove baseball stuff now because of the fake accounts :shrug:

Yall idk if hubby is gonna be prepared for the energy level he's gonna be walking into when he gets home. I'm literally sitting here bouncing around yelling the badger song. The dogs won't look at me :rofl: before they left I was loading the dishwasher and I screamed HOLY SHIT THE FLOOR IS LAVA at the boys and literally jumped my ass onto the counter :rofl::rofl: then I beaned #2 in the head with a piece of raw Broccoli clear through the kitchen bar, across the dining room, and into the living room where he was sitting on the couch playing fortnite :rofl: followed by exaggerated maniacal laughter until I couldn't breathe :rofl::rofl:

When I was a kid my parents said I made up a lil ditty I’d sing when I pet the dogs! I’d always repeat “pet you, pet you, pet you like a llama!” Guess I came up with that to annoy my sister cuz we went to a petting zoo and while I was petting the llama she tried to walk up in front of it and it bit the shit outta her! :haha::crying:

View attachment 1536906
:crying:
15137790-DE06-458B-A61A-93D3A725EE0B~2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back