Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to avoid stacks. If I can't see it or it's ar the bottom of a stack it basically doesn't exist.

Meant to take pics of what I did but I'm on the verge of fucking snapping so I figured I should probably medicate. My back is killing me and apparently hubby had turned the heat back on so it's 74 downstairs and I'm overheated now, which means I'm already overestimated, and since I just came out of a hyperfocus trance the pain and the fact that I'm absolutely starving all hit at once. And the kids have been driving me up the fucking wall being loud af for the past 4 hours, so like I just cannot rn :face::face::face:
72 in my house right now which is crazy. I haven't really completely stopped sweating since I was messing with those fingerdabs hours ago :crying: Probably gonna end up sleeping on the couch so I don't ruin the wife's day tomorrow with my tossing and turning tonight :pass:

72 in my house right now which is crazy. I haven't really completely stopped sweating since I was messing with those fingerdabs hours ago :crying: Probably gonna end up sleeping on the couch so I don't ruin the wife's day tomorrow with my tossing and turning tonight :pass:
Like me after eating a whole brownie.....still got a couple left from that first batch...learned lower dosage is best..

Sorry, I'm on a meme role, giggling like a little schoolgirl... :baked:
:crying::crying: oh me too I had tears rolling :crying::crying:thank you laughing so much nala came down
2717BD0B-BDDD-44DD-86CF-29E3C71D4654.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back