Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say snack time! :eyebrows::headbang:
A0ABDEBF-FAE2-4532-8A23-F0326F18223C.jpeg
0A0032CA-13F7-4D44-A2AF-72419DAC430D.jpeg

Met my first ever Stolen Valor candidate tonight......Genaric Navy cap, claimed to have been #1, #2 nozzleman on the flight deck of a FFG ( my type of ship, those positions were HT/DC strictly due to the training)....I kept calm, asked a bunch of specific questions.....claimed he was a deckape snipe as a personelman........WildBill will already see the falicies just in that statement.......was in charge of repair central (whatever the fvck that is, DC locker 1 in the FFG I was on) and had no clear understanding of that ship's operations.....I was nearly livid...
I have met a few in my days, I simply laugh and walk away, better than being in front of the moron and letting the temper boil over...
Jesus! :funny::funny::funny:
My reaction has been the gamut of the spectrum. The main influence in my reaction was the person themselves. If it's sorta a casual conversation, I'll let 'em run with it and see where is goes and it usually gives me some chuckles. That was kinda like what would sometimes happen when I was towing my race cars. I'd stop to get fuel and someone would start up a convo about the 9 second 'street car' they had in the 70's.:funny::funny::funny:

The times I've met one of guys that enraged me, 3 of them, each claimed to have been a member of 'SEAL TEAM 6'. .......naturally. I knew a Lt that was a SEAL, but I had SEAL friends. When one of these guys told me that, I busted up laughing. This was when I was still pretty big, about 245 and still very fit. This guy was a tub of lard. When I slowed my laughing, I confronted him and he double down on it.:face: I flipped hard and just saw red. The moves I wanted to pull on this guy flashed thru my head. My boy was with me and that was the only thing that save that guy from an ass beating. If he had been a SEAL, even an old one, would have probably beat me.
The other two guys were guys I met at different race tracks. I was with a bunch of my drag racing friends a some were squids. We just made fun of them and shamed them until they left the track. I was just waiting for one to do something stupid!:eyebrows::rofl:

The double down stuff is what gets me.:face: Just like when politicians lie to your face. You know they are lying to you and they know they are lying to your face. Spins me up quicker than most things.

Jesus! :funny::funny::funny:
My reaction has been the gamut of the spectrum. The main influence in my reaction was the person themselves. If it's sorta a casual conversation, I'll let 'em run with it and see where is goes and it usually gives me some chuckles. That was kinda like what would sometimes happen when I was towing my race cars. I'd stop to get fuel and someone would start up a convo about the 9 second 'street car' they had in the 70's.:funny::funny::funny:

The times I've met one of guys that enraged me, 3 of them, each claimed to have been a member of 'SEAL TEAM 6'. .......naturally. I knew a Lt that was a SEAL, but I had SEAL friends. When one of these guys told me that, I busted up laughing. This was when I was still pretty big, about 245 and still very fit. This guy was a tub of lard. When I slowed my laughing, I confronted him and he double down on it.:face: I flipped hard and just saw red. The moves I wanted to pull on this guy flashed thru my head. My boy was with me and that was the only thing that save that guy from an ass beating. If he had been a SEAL, even an old one, would have probably beat me.
The other two guys were guys I met at different race tracks. I was with a bunch of my drag racing friends a some were squids. We just made fun of them and shamed them until they left the track. I was just waiting for one to do something stupid!:eyebrows::rofl:

The double down stuff is what gets me.:face: Just like when politicians lie to your face. You know they are lying to you and they know they are lying to your face. Spins me up quicker than most things.
1667789163024.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back