Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few hours in scouting game trails this morning after breakfast, cloudy and a light breeze, kicked back on the ridge line ledges, broke out the Swordfish and just enjoyed the moment.... :headbang:
Oh how I'd love to be able to do that right now!

Pumpkin is destroyed :headbang: Took two attempts tried being creative on the first attempt but no such luck:lol::rolleyes1::gassy:

For somez of us.. it's change the clock tonight :smoking:

Clock.jpg

I told y’all she hates me I wanted to print a hard copy of my feed schedule and SIL has the printer…… by the time I hit print and got upstairs she was already sitting my sheet ready :kitty:

5AD1F47C-5329-45F1-B6B2-EAD9B8620235.jpeg

Hey @Les @HLG Question regarding the 650r Diablo. Do you recommend adjusting the height of the panel throughout the life cycle, or just using the dimmer and leaving the panel in place near the top of the tent? I’ve never had one with a dimmer. :pass:

What do you say @WildBill
I leave mine in the same spot and dim as necessary personally. Too heavy for me to fuck with so I just put it as high as I could get it and let 'er rip lmao

Ours wasn’t as peaceful!
View attachment 1534720View attachment 1534721View attachment 1534722

Worst part was stopped raining and I didn’t check radar so thought it was over and gave my mom a ride to grocery store so figured I’d grab an instacart order while I was there! Got done checking out and realized it was literally in the middle of a severe thunderstorm warning and before I got out the parking lot it was upgraded to tornado watch! Needless to say these fools groceries were soggy as a motha by the time I got them loaded! Unfortunately I also got soggy and 2 hours later I had to change socks and shit cuz my toes were straight water logged! :nono::crying:
Who knew instacart was such a dangerous gig
trench-foot-symptom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back