Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

1693799338579.gif

Have a good night peeps! Back to zombieville. Gonna hit some old hash and do some shots of niquill and chase it with some robitussin. Hopefully I'll feel somewhat human tomorrow....

Have a good night peeps! Back to zombieville. Gonna hit some old hash and do some shots of niquill and chase it with some robitussin. Hopefully I'll feel somewhat human tomorrow....

Hey Goo don't overdose on that Nyquil it will make you hallucinate and make bad decisions, been there done that. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

We decided to go with turkey hot dogs and Ruffles chips with onion dip for the holiday spirit. I make a sour cream substitute with raw cashews, sheep milk yogurt, lemon juice and a dash of cider vinegar. The Laura Scudder's Onion Dip mix is GF and has no triggers for my IBS, then I add some "No Beef Bullion" and more toasted onions. It is very much like Sour cream and Lipton's Onion Soup in flavor with a better texture.

IMG_20230903_173610046.jpg

:redcard:
Me thinks thats 9 pics of the same fish! ;) :haha::crying:

He just reposed it enough times to take a whole gallery of photos!

Guess @Lil Dab went to bed early! Musta been a helluva fight getting that 1 fish on the boat! :shrug::haha::crying:

View attachment 1629309
Not going to lie that wasn’t all different fish more like 3 or 4 I forget to get rid of doubles and just a photo drop with out paying attention while driving

And yes I laid down for a minute after a shower and passed out and here we are now. Buddy supposed be here around 4:30 and it’s 1:30am now not sure if I should go back to sleep or just stay up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back