Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you Happy TGIF Live Stoners!

View attachment 1633930

The pour is done. With the exception of the mixer breaking down it all went to plan. I had to pull the motor and reset the drive pully. Wow I am tired only 3 hour work. Clean up tomorrow.

View attachment 1633931View attachment 1633932View attachment 1633933View attachment 1633934View attachment 1633935

In soil that is not compacted (not happening with all the perlite peeps around here use :haha:) when you water/fertigate as the water moves down through the soil air is drawn in giving the roots all of the oxygen they need.

People protect their genetics for these giant vegetables with great fervor! When they do sell it is for $$$.

Well you can always mention the bad plumbing, leaky roof, cold damp air leaks, squeaky floors, High energy bills etc.

You should have been given first right of refusal!
Those complaints are all 100 percent accurate. I wont be here when they walk through. And thanks for the rep

that sucks big sir. Back when I rented it was frustrating even when I didn't grow weed. Getting pissed about by landlords when you have an indoor grow would be far worse. Good luck finding a new place. :goodluck:
Thank you sir. There is a chance I can stay here. But not for sure. I got a lead on a few lace where growing is welcome and be cheaper then here. but Im going to see if I cam stay here before I just get up and move. If it dont work out they gave me till march next year.

Got the same thing happening here, but the realtors contract ends 1st of October so maybe the landlord will approach me about land contract.
Is the landlord selling multiple properties? If that's the case then it's more likely you'd just mail your rent to a different address. I made sure I was home every time somebody came to look at the place. Ended up taking a loan out of my 401k and bought a house, and my mortgage plus taxes is like $100/mo more then what I was paying for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back