Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you Happy TGIF Live Stoners!

fridayfeelin.gif

The pour is done. With the exception of the mixer breaking down it all went to plan. I had to pull the motor and reset the drive pully. Wow I am tired only 3 hour work. Clean up tomorrow.

IMG_20230922_073118756.jpgIMG_20230922_115311011_HDR.jpgIMG_20230922_115352153_HDR.jpgIMG_20230922_115403837_HDR.jpgIMG_20230922_121505410.jpg

I watched a number of growers and one I particularly wrote a long article about how trace amounts, and he was specific to a Tbsb per gallon ratio, would enhance oxygen to roots…

Definitely taking this out of the regimen. Thanks 🙏
In soil that is not compacted (not happening with all the perlite peeps around here use :haha:) when you water/fertigate as the water moves down through the soil air is drawn in giving the roots all of the oxygen they need.
:crying: Aye......:eyebrows:...does that mean you don't have Cloud Fans in the US........?........you Normally get everything before us.........:crying:

Monster veg are Mostly to do with Seed...and fert programs..........

People protect their genetics for these giant vegetables with great fervor! When they do sell it is for $$$.

I think she already made a deal. There coming to look at it on monday.
Well you can always mention the bad plumbing, leaky roof, cold damp air leaks, squeaky floors, High energy bills etc.

You should have been given first right of refusal!

My son just bought a lookah swordfish! It hits nice with some blueberry slushie badder! Very clean and super flavorful… can’t wait til the wife lets me get the seahorse pro max kit… not sure if I said that right… the all in one unit with the stand, bong adaptor, water pipe function, normal dab straw function etc… definitely sold on getting one.

Last edited by a moderator:
My son just bought a lookah swordfish! It hits nice with some blueberry slushie badder! Very clean and super flavorful… can’t wait til the wife lets me get the seahorse pro max kit… not sure if I said that right… the all in one unit with the stand, bing adaptor, water pipe function, normal dab straw function etc… definitely sold on getting one.
Reread this and “bing” caught my eye… BONG is what I typed…

Got a letter from my landlord last night she is selling the house I live in. man when it rains it pours. Looks like I wont be growing at my place anytime soon. Hopefully Ill be able to find a place I can keep my garden. Man that really bums me out
that sucks big sir. Back when I rented it was frustrating even when I didn't grow weed. Getting pissed about by landlords when you have an indoor grow would be far worse. Good luck finding a new place. :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back