Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U keep telling yourself that grandpa.
U best believe his walker is made of metal! ;)
1695001289941.gif

New thread in case anybody is interested in growing males...

Yo I don't have ig anymore but if you don't follow this lady you should, she will dab us under the table.
Yo I don't have ig anymore but if you don't follow this lady you should, she will dab us under the table.
:yeah:

1695001787952.png

What’s crazy is I haven’t posted to my page in like 4-6mo but i have still somehow gained like 700 followers in that time! :shrug::crying:

Oh not sure about anyone else but noticed toward end of last grow my ac infinity fan finally stopped oscillating! Left it running nonstop and i had it over a year i believe before it quit on me! I ordered mine as a preorder before u could just order them anytime so it was a while back!
The first one I got started clicking toward the end of the first grow.:face:
Still running, but still clicking.

The first one I got started clicking toward the end of the first grow.:face:
Still running, but still clicking.
Thats what mine did before it went out! Seemed like when it swung to the right each time it would do that click click click and eventually got louder and then one day noticed it wasn’t moving anymore! Def got my money worth and possibly woulda lasted longer if I followed the instructions on running it 18hrs a day or whatever it is they suggest!

Yo I don't have ig anymore but if you don't follow this lady you should, she will da,b us under the table.
Jesus! Granny hits that stuff haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard, boy!!:what?::what?::what?::funny::funny::funny:

Thats what mine did before it went out! Seemed like when it swung to the right each time it would do that click click click and eventually got louder and then one day noticed it wasn’t moving anymore! Def got my money worth and possibly woulda lasted longer if I followed the instructions on running it 18hrs a day or whatever it is they suggest!
That was Just a BS recommendation just to cover their silly asses when it goes bad!
I almost didn't buy any just because of that stupid, idiotic recommendation. Anybody knows that home growers are gonna run their fans 24/7! :grrr2:
Damn it! That's just stupid ! And I really think it insults intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back