Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is bud rot. With all of the rain you had I would be surprised if you don't find more? I am testing RotBlock now and I am really concerned about my current crop because I hit perfect conditions for rot a couple of times this past week :eek2: It will be a true test of the product.
It worked well for me, it produced the one and only mold free grow in my mini "greenhouse" in the swamp below my place. I learned about guttation down there. :biggrin: :pighug: Good luck with it, but I'd say your odds are good. :bighug:

And, thanks for the rep on the new greenhouse, much appreciated. :thanks:

Yes, just clip out the mold. Be sure to dry to 58% RH and keep it that way. The spores are there and there is no need to make them happy. The commercial bud they sell is full of mold. A tiny bit won't hurt.

For some reason I thought you were @Mossy showing that bud, That is why I was talking about all of the rain........
I had a friend share some of his commercial Big Bud with me. He gave me a couple monster nugs, they looked great - until I broke them apart for grinding. Both were filled with mold. I binned them.

I wonder sometimes whether a lot, if not the majority, of the extracts that are sold officially were from weed that was too moldy to sell any other way. Rather grow my own. :cheers:

My grandmother used to put bowls of beer all around her garden. They'd be full of slugs in the mornings
standard procedure in my swamp "greenhouse". The buggers chew a lot of holes, but unless you look for them at night, finding them is not easy. Once I wrapped my pots in copper mesh, they left me alone. :cheers:

I wonder sometimes whether a lot, if not the majority, of the extracts that are sold officially were from weed that was too moldy to sell any other way.

u win a cookie! :yay: ppp

Personally , it was the best course of action for me....I'm still currently sifting through the wreckage of a two seater trying to align all the pieces ....

:wizzy:
I'm kinda scared of doing a dna test. I think ignorance is bliss in my situation :pass: But at the same time I'm drawn to knowing the truth, but don't want to know it at all

I must admit...I've grown in corn fields alot in the past. Little trick of mine was to sneak out there in intervals, and place a gallon milk jug or two beside them. Id poke a pinhole in the cap and bottom to create a small drip to feed them, or help sustain them in dry weather...

:pass:
The biggest problem I had was getting to them before the harvester cut the corn. I did not want to visit because if the plants were discovered they might be watching them so I always snuck in at night and took them ready or not.
Thanks Talon, I hope your day went as well as mine did. I got some weed whacking done, which included pulling the carb when the bugger quit. Bit of wrenching and carb cleaner, and back in business until job done. All good. Then a bike ride into town, an iced Americano at the local coffee stop, visiting with friends, and back home for dinner, which I just ate. Curry stir fry. Not as pretty as most of @Mañ'O'Green's layouts, but hey, I am not a chef. :pighug:

Now on to the evening's entertainment - jury still out on that one!

Have a great evening.:cheers:
:rofl: I just ordered a kit for my generator's carburetor:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back