Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting in the morning........................... #Moooon .....:biggrin:

8.10am and the moon is still hanging........bright as day....:pass:.....I Wonder what canna gets from moon beams......

IMG_9169.JPG

IMG_9183.JPG

Morning of shadows....... :pass:

Morning Kittens. Almost done with the first cup and cats insisted on being fed.. :coffee2:

Morning @Bill.de.Cat :pass: #SharingOne :bighug:

Yeah...I have this Talk every morning with the dogs......just Wait until I have a smoke and a coffee........never works in this house either........:headbang:

Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug: .. #SharingOne :pass:...how are you on this fine day....?

Hi. I woke up, had energy - wanted to fix some stuff early, my GF said she was tired and asked me to come hug her for 5-10 minutes - you know with that cute voice, so I did - and I fell asleep again and woke up now, lol.

Will do the tasks now when I’m done sleeping and can have assistance from my partner as it’s easier to not make any mistakes when you are two.

How is your morning? 🌱

Paprika is a popular cupboard staple for many households, giving any dish a little extra heat - but have you ever thought about what the deep crimson powder actually is and where it comes from?

Most foodies have always assumed it's a substance in itself, or that it comes from a 'paprika tree'. But now they've been left astounded after find out it's actually made up of ground-up and dried peppers - just like the ones you have in your fridge.

saywhat.gif
#SayWhat
..............?................ :crying:.......

Hi. I woke up, had energy - wanted to fix some stuff early, my GF said she was tired and asked me to come hug her for 5-10 minutes - you know with that cute voice, so I did - and I fell asleep again and woke up now, lol.

caturdaycaturd.gif
Girl gets you into bad habits..........:crying:

Will do the tasks now when I’m done sleeping and can have assistance from my partner as it’s easier to not make any mistakes when you are two.

Yup........:headbang:....especially when you are a #stoner .....:pighug:

I had a really intense dream last night. The summer after high school was really rough for me. I was working 12 to 16 hour days at this horrible landscaping company. Had to be there at 6am, and I'd often be sent out on deliveries until 8 or later at night. I'd show back up and they would have already locked the yard up, so I'd have to park the delivery truck in the customer lot and then fill out my time sheet in the morning because I couldn't get to the clock.

My mom was dating this guy who was a complete loser. Pill addict. He fell off a roof and broke his shoulder, and refused to do any PT because "it hurts". Well no shit dude, but now you have no range of motion and you're addicted to pain killers. He would stay up all night long on my mom's computer in Yahoo chat rooms, there were karaoke rooms, and he keep us up all night singing these shitty western songs at the top of his lungs into the mic. He picked a fight with me once because I ate the last of some ice cream that was in the freezer. He'd also spend all day in bed, chain smoking and pissing himself because it hurt too much to get up to go to the bathroom.

My mom has a habit of martyring herself and acting like she's putting up with this shitty situation "for us kids." Like I am supposed to feel bad for a grown ass woman who can't get and hold a job in order to keep a roof over her head. She still does it, her current boyfriend, man I could tell you some stories. And if you say something she acts like she can't survive on her own, and she's putting up with it because she has no other options. Its like lady, you have a college degree, maybe if you got a better job than your shitty under the table bookkeeping job you'd be able to get your own place.

Anyways, I digress. So that summer after high school, I ate that ice cream, and mom's boyfriend literally got up in my face and started swinging at me. I'm a big guy. I'm 6'4" and at the time I was around 220lbs of lean muscle. But I don't fight. I don't like to fight. And he swung at me, I blocked him, and he took me down to the ground with some shitty wrestling move. My mom tried to gaslight me into apologizing to the piece of shit for eating a couple scoops of some fucking IGA brand chocolate chip ice cream that was in the freezer. Didn't have his name on it. I refused. I told her it was me or him, one of us needed to go.

Of course that didn't end up happening, he made a big show of walking down the street while my mom wailed about "how am I going to keep a roof over our heads without him here to help!" because his couple hundred a month he got in disability was a real big deal apparently.

I had contemplated leaving then. I had even started packing, but I felt guilty leaving my little sister.

But in my dream last night, I did. I packed my clothes and a few other things up in the back of my car and just started driving west.

I'm almost 40 now, I have a very happy marriage and wonderful children who I would never treat like that. But part of me wishes I had taken that opportunity to get the fuck out of Southern Ohio. I could be living on the Oregon coast or somewhere way nicer than here.

I grew a pair of balls after that, though. I went to college in the fall and my sister called me, she was getting off the school bus, and mom's boyfriend was high on pain pills, and thought she was a robber and shot at her with a crossman C02 air pistol (because of course he had a felony and couldn't get a real gun, thank god). I drove home, took it from him and told him if I ever heard he did anything like that ever again I'd beat him to death with his shitty little air gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back