Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: I sent a Dude Hug....and it said you must rep somone else first...and I'm Thinking well it is the first time today I Repped the Dude.............I Forgot he was on your Account..........:crying:

Those dabs you gave me are stong......:lildab:
:pass: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Have you got yourself a Windproof Jacket......?.....we always wore rain proof......but the difference of stopping the wind going down your neck and into the top of your back when you are doing Cold walkies is immense.....:pass:
Yes, I usually opt for several layers, rather than one big coat. One jacket has a good wind breaking layer :woohoo1:
The VA had/has a canna testing program?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The afn seed tester program, silly

Actually, it is now -32C, and will be dropping for a couple more hours. Time to check the girls... :pighug:
Woke up to -33 C but it has warmed to -32. Will probably be a short walk today. Supposed to warm up next week here. Stay warm buddy.

I'd cut it down...spray it silver and string it 'round a christmas tree to dry.....with all the other popcorn on strings........

:crying:

lowest I've been was minus 25C...and that was in the dairy cold store........:crying:

:crying: ppp

check out Grape Ape

that'z been on me bucket list forever............and....(checkz list).....yup, it'z still there :rofl: :doh:

I’d imagine there’s some animals running around Chernobyl that would fit into that category :crying: :crying:

actually, believe it or not, all the deer & whatnot livin around chernobyl now are healthy af.....go figger :shrug: ppp

all the deer & whatnot livin around chernobyl now are healthy af..
Yeah, but why is no talking about the fact that the deer are able to TELL us how healthy they are. A nuclear plant melts down, and radiates the entire surrounding area…..humans leave……. And when they come back apparently the deer are like “ welcome back! We’re totally healthy…. And we can talk now, too…… but it’s no big deal, really…” :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back