Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess… was thinking more like a tree or bush that fruits every year without human contact. In temperate areas it could work, if not for the light schedule but in the cold north I think the plant would just die off and start over from the dropped seeds.

That could be something…. So a plant that can handle the winter/snow - just like a tree and get bigger for every year.
I’ll give it a long brainer… it could be doable, or it is - all we need is the equation. Great idea 😀

Also what are points? Very few members have them even yourself for example. Thanks.

Hi @wangotango321 ....I'd have to Refer you to out Site Bot @Son of Hobbes for that one...above my Tech Spec.......

It comes up approximately as often as the “AFN commune” discussion comes up….. annually, or there abouts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Aw....I Wanna Commune..........
campfire.gif
...we could have camp fires every night...........and smoke..... :pass: ...and eat...and swap bud.....just like we kinda do here....just a bit colder...and camp fire seats are hard...and mosquitoes.......hmmmmmm..............:biggrin:

sumhow -> i don't think that would work out :rofl: :nono: ppp

You’re probably right, a full castle 🏰 or a village with only friendly stoners that got different and exceptional skills and the motivation to make the world into a better place. Screw that! 🤣🤣🤣

Hi @wangotango321 ....I'd have to Refer you to out Site Bot @Son of Hobbes for that one...above my Tech Spec.......

Aw....I Wanna Commune..........View attachment 1664173...we could have camp fires every night...........and smoke..... :pass: ...and eat...and swap bud.....just like we kinda do here....just a bit colder...and camp fire seats are hard...and mosquitoes.......hmmmmmm..............:biggrin:
My vote is for somewhere warm.. all year round. Not hot! Not cold! Just warm

You’re probably right, a full castle 🏰 or a village with only friendly stoners that got different and exceptional skills and the motivation to make the world into a better place. Screw that! 🤣🤣🤣
It’s more like we would prob get on each others nerves. So many people from so many different walks of life… might get crazy.

we could have camp fires every night...........and smoke..... :pass: ...and eat...and swap bud.....just like we kinda do here....just a bit colde
Yes, and any outside visitors would wonder why we keep referring to the campfire as “LS”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

quite simply, virtual people & real people are two totally diff animalz, and......nuff said :rolleyes2: ppp

It’s more like we would prob get on each others nerves. So many people from so many different walks of life… might get crazy.
Now if we had like 10 square miles… we could spread out a little and have a “central meeting area” say like a park, or a commons building. Then we would have space and privacy but still be only a ride or walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back