Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mossy,I take it you're the owner of this website? Also what are points? Very few members have them even yourself for example. Thanks.

the whole "pointz" thing was a system that used to be in place, but izn't anymore....and was totally diff than the rep pointz thing....it may get reimplemented one o' theze dayz, but don't hold ur breath, lol :rofl: :shrug: ppp

I don’t think mossy can receive them as she is a moderator/the Queen!

if she can't receive em, then how duz she have 22,648 of em-? :rofl: jus sayin....:biggrin: ppp

I tried to give points to someone but it wouldn’t let me… cannot remember who though. Was prob toasty

u probly tried reppin the same person twice in a row, which u can't do....u hafta rep sumbody else in between ;) ppp

Isn’t that a photoperiod? Just take the top-buds, leave the smaller buds, prune it and re-veg it? 🧐
I guess… was thinking more like a tree or bush that fruits every year without human contact. In temperate areas it could work, if not for the light schedule but in the cold north I think the plant would just die off and start over from the dropped seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back