Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep meds! Was on such a high dose of soma and xanax for so long i tend to wake up several times all night long without something to help me sleep! Have been cutting back tho cuz don’t really want anything like that i need to take on a regular basis so remembered i had melatonin and it helped! Wish i had taken it earlier tho cuz didn’t fall asleep til after 2 and sure enough dude showed up to look at car at 8am!

Almost forgot but since fixing that other day car has idled kinda high to where it threw check engine light so he came to check it today! Hoping that pulling the sensor that corresponded with the engine code and cleaning it was what it needed! Really don’t wanna have to spend $300+ on a new throttle body!

Everything is still in the planning stages. Trying to look at what we have for breeding stock, and what’s available within that stock. Then decide which direction we want to take it.

I do appreciate the info.

We’ve got half a mind to wait and see what will happen with this dang fed schedule change for cannabis….. just to make sure I don’t waste time and $$ before they change the rules out of favor. That whole thing is up in the air, and could go a few directions I think.

this is what I thought you would say :smokeit:

Thanks for getting back to me :pass:
What “we” have? U referring to u and el perro? :shrug::pighug::rofl:

7AAF444F-83E4-4ABC-9E9C-23191F72BDB7.jpeg
342A7F0A-D932-4658-BF0F-EA6F214A4707.jpeg
C890B5D9-764D-4B5A-9613-4E5AB2E2AAA6.jpeg
128E4C99-92DE-4112-96FC-08DDC05C8047.jpeg

Last one would be dope if doobie was in the right spot! :haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back