Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to the customer last night show up this morning no answer. Wasted an over an hour already between loading up material and calling n knocking. Losing half a day unless I can drum up a last minute job somehow
Just break a window and let yourself in….. I’m sure they won’t mind :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everything is still in the planning stages.

You Know what they say about Good Planning........:pass:....always Worth it.......

Trying to look at what we have for breeding stock, and what’s available within that stock. Then decide which direction we want to take it.

Yup....Look Inside a cross First...the Girl you have Dreamed of Might be In there already.....:headbang:....Then decide What you want to Improve....

Most people don't Look......they throw two unknown crosses together...or worse...3 or 4 ........and say what will I get......?

Well...your Guess is as good as mine.........:biggrin:...without Knowing defining features of one parent....I can't tell if you are pulling a cross...or a Dominant.........

this is what I thought you would say :smokeit:

Then you are getting the hang of it.......:biggrin:........

We’ve got half a mind to wait and see what will happen with this dang fed schedule change for cannabis….. just to make sure I don’t waste time and $$ before they change the rules out of favor. That whole thing is up in the air, and could go a few directions I think.

Wazzat....?...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back