Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:
I've got a new wave of testers inbound... the possibilities are infinite. Keep an eye open in the coming days for details about what the master crafters of Mephisto Genetics have next to marvel at... I for one, can hardly wait.

indiana-jones-oreos.gif

:worship:

You are going to have to Whisper in me ear what you are breeding........If it is JEM..........or one of that Line.......Breed Mixed colours and it will give you max selection points......
Everything is still in the planning stages. Trying to look at what we have for breeding stock, and what’s available within that stock. Then decide which direction we want to take it.

I do appreciate the info.

We’ve got half a mind to wait and see what will happen with this dang fed schedule change for cannabis….. just to make sure I don’t waste time and $$ before they change the rules out of favor. That whole thing is up in the air, and could go a few directions I think.

Normally...for me F5 would be the least variable generation....
this is what I thought you would say :smokeit:

Thanks for getting back to me :pass:

I've got a new wave of testers inbound... the possibilities are infinite. Keep an eye open in the coming days for details about what the master crafters of Mephisto Genetics have next to marvel at... I for one, can hardly wait.

Information on a Need to Know basis....?.....
bond.gif

Oooooooooooh........'Cited.................
PINKYPOT.gif

Mehisto New Crosses...... you Read it here First.....:bravo:.. Well Done @N/A-Greengo...you have Brought this all on yourself.....:yeah:...Great Reviews.....

We’ve got half a mind to wait and see what will happen with this dang fed schedule change for cannabis….. just to make sure I don’t waste time and $$ before they change the rules out of favor. That whole thing is up in the air, and could go a few directions I think.
I was watching this video the other night it had some interesting points I was unaware of and it doesn’t look good.

Good morning everyone :pass:

Morning homie :coffee2::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back