Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting in the morning...............sun......with a bit of a Haze.........but Light...... :pass: ... 56F...positively Balmy..........

IMG_9384.JPG

Gallon bottle........:headbang:..I Do expect great things.....they've got Almost 10.5 hours light.........:naughtystep:...giddyup......

1707292257821.png

U got some insomnia too? I ran outta triazadone so i am unfortunately still awake! :doh::rofl:

Sugar Rush.....?............. :pighug: ...

What the shortages on medicines....coz everything was diverted into corona meds....?.....

Sitting in the morning...............sun......with a bit of a Haze.........but Light...... :pass: ... 56F...positively Balmy..........

View attachment 1664101

Gallon bottle........:headbang:..I Do expect great things.....they've got Almost 10.5 hours light.........:naughtystep:...giddyup......

View attachment 1664102

I get stuck looking at the color on a couple of em. Like the purpley pink is a color of the plant i see occasionally but not the color . Soo pretty.
Is the one in the pot on the right a hollow stem? Looks kinda like the other one you showed

@Frankthetank ....when you get here.......... :biggrin: .....at F5...you'll get exactly what the breeder left off with..........:headbang:...

Normally...for me F5 would be the least variable generation..... F4 to Hybrid....F5 to check you got what you expected.....

Then F6...for Pleasure.....:watering:...to Watch the Flowers grow.......

You are going to have to Whisper in me ear what you are breeding........If it is JEM..........or one of that Line.......Breed Mixed colours and it will give you max selection points......

If you are Breeding to Stabilise a Trait...you breed Like to Like.........

If you are Breeding to prompt mass selection...you breed the most Diverse phenos....Split it......

I saw @Jean-O saying he Like to be at F2 for mass selection......I Like to be F3....The Seance Generation......all the Dead Relatives are in the room........:biggrin:......mass selection.

Hopefully it doesn't get worse, any suggestions on what to do moving forward? Water has been ph'd between 6.2 - 6.7 just like I always do. Maybe I just got a bad/hot batch of soil? Using happyfrog. (I know happy frog isn't the best choice of soil but it's what I had to work with.)
happy frog is a more mild soil meant to start seedlings (is "thinned down" with more peat and coco so its nutrient density is alot lower). if it was an odd batch of wacky soil, it would have shown signs much earlier on.
Unless youre using hard tap water 250ppm+, adjusting the ph isnt necessary imo.. The water will take on the ph of the soil.. Do you have a pic of whole plant? What size is the pot? Might just be hungry
Oh and dont let your soil dry out! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back