Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s okey, I’ll just dance on my own…

afn.gif
You Go HoF....dancing is exercise too..........

babydance.gif

Hellooow @Mossy ☕️, here is your coffee… and a smile 😊 to make you smile 😄

Thank you...thank you.......Hubby used to make me a cuppa every morning.............:coffee:...

grinc.gif

It went the same way as the help with the housework....................Gone.....:crying::crying::crying:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain .... :bighug: ...we are like ships that pass in the night.........:bighug:

I was gonna reply last night...but I fell asleep.....:snooze:
No worries... I fell asleep after dinner. Body woke up in a car crusher at 10 pm. Took a hot shower and it helped a lot n very much enjoying the house being calm for a moment:pass:
Whatcha got the guys workin on today?

View attachment 1664097 You Go HoF....dancing is exercise too..........

View attachment 1664098

We got the one and only @Mossy up on her feet with some 80’s - flashy moves 😂

Thank you...thank you.......Hubby used to make me a cuppa every morning.............:coffee:...

View attachment 1664099

It went the same way as the help with the housework....................Gone.....:crying::crying::crying:

Haha, maybe you aren’t so innocent yourself, bet your hubby got you to:dancer:and all kind of sweat things in younger days.

It’s a give and give relationship; maybe
you spend more time taking care of AFN and the lonely souls out there then giving him that sexy look you once did, hence the lack of coffee in the mornings 💜.

I don’t say it is like this, but it could be - if it’s true and you want that coffee served in the mornings and a lovely kiss - you certainly know what to do…. Bring back the fire 🔥 inside of you and spend it all on your hubby 💜, but not everyday - we need you here to 😉

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back