Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 80 , n shes a 65-75 , I was going to chop but she hasn't slowed down on the water like shes in stretch... Sorta seemed like after I burned her with the lights she just sat for a week then suddenly went back into full gear

So you put a Stop on her........for a week...add it on to projected harvest time.......:pass:...but I'd be test budding her......

All in the name of science..............:pass:.....of course.......

My quick guide to harvest is Flash your girls...once a week..............:photog:......when they are Young...they Shine back like diamonte...as they go over you will see the reflected light dull......and your girls are Muting it...:dancer:

Shit Happens...good girls Survive it.........:headbang:....your growing seems to get better every time to my eyes...
bashful-dwarf.gif

:thanks:

belly-rub-nibbler.gif

So you put a Stop on her........for a week...add it on to projected harvest time.......:pass:...but I'd be test budding her......

All in the name of science..............:pass:.....of course.......

My quick guide to harvest is Flash your girls...once a week..............:photog:......when they are Young...they Shine back like diamonte...as they go over you will see the reflected light dull......and your girls are Muting it...:dancer:
I cut some test buds on day 77... Still a little too wet... But now I'm looking at it closer 🤔 doin like you're saying n giving another pass.. I think maybe they're a little more developed than I thought. Maybe i just looked at a couple particularly unripe sections the last pass with the scope as well.. i mean... am i wasting time and water or should I wait till she slows down ?

I harvested an og cross (24k x 3bog) earlier than I wanted due to extenuating circumstances and it was one of my favorites to date.. I usually beat the brakes off of em and go long :shrug:if shes still drinking probably still fattening up tho

Shit Happens...good girls Survive it.........:headbang:....your growing seems to get better every time to my eyes
really really gotta give it to the genetics tho. Didn't have the heart to pull her... She was snapped at the base and completely buried under the dirt when i sat on the pot...
IMG_20240206_171143908_HDR.jpg

Not only did she survive she growing... standin tall

happy frog is a more mild soil meant to start seedlings (is "thinned down" with more peat and coco so its nutrient density is alot lower). if it was an odd batch of wacky soil, it would have shown signs much earlier on.
Unless youre using hard tap water 250ppm+, adjusting the ph isnt necessary imo.. The water will take on the ph of the soil.. Do you have a pic of whole plant? What size is the pot? Might just be hungry
Oh and dont let your soil dry out! :biggrin:
My tap water is between 200-210 or somewhere around there last time I checked. And it comes out the tap ph'd between 7.2-7.4 every time. Plant is 3 weeks old today and just started showing hairs. Seems like she didn't mind the topping I did a few days ago, no noticable stop in growth.

Edit: it's a 3 gal pot.

1000017353.jpg

1000017354.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back