Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just curious like, what it costs. Looks like $35 for enough to knock a female goat up. I guess you have it shipped to your vet and they come by and do it.
Likely story…..

1707249501047.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Been on hold, transferred, and dropped for the last two hours on the damn phone. Attempting to get more of my dad's affairs settled. On the horn with Citi and American Airlines trying not to lose rewards point/plane ticket miles! and there's a shit load on the card!

This blows! as I keep getting bounced around and takes 20 minutes just to talk to a human just to be transferred to an answering service....uuurrrhhhhh

and a tetanus shot! it is the La River....
Skid row is getting a much needed wash down right now thats for sure. It's funny cause certain blocks in downtown (not in skid row) smell like piss and shit so bad that the businesses have to spend a majority of the morning hosing the sidewalks and walls down. The bums run downtown and use the bathroom wherever. Lots of projectile hobo poop on the walls down there even in the "nice" parts. If they don't mind shooting up dope right in front of you, then you could imagine using the street as a bathroom aint no thing. And don't step off any curbs without looking cause you will see needles in the street every few blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back