Status
Not open for further replies.
might have to resort to this phone number!

View attachment 1664038
We have those over here we call em "taxis" . They usually have yellow taxi cards with bottles of alcohol and beer on them. 24 hour alcohol delivery. We have ordered plenty of 12 packs after 2am, they charge double but at that point you don't care you just want more beer. They usually hesitate or hang up if you speak English thinking you may be a cop but if you get the right taxi, speak spanish and dont look like a cop, beer and mind altering substances arent the only thing on the menu if you know what I mean :dancer:

We have those over here we call em "taxis" . They usually have yellow taxi cards with bottles of alcohol and beer on them. 24 hour alcohol delivery. We have ordered plenty of 12 packs after 2am, they charge double but at that point you don't care you just want more beer. They usually hesitate or hang up if you speak English thinking you may be a cop but if you get the right taxi, speak spanish and dont look like a cop, beer and mind altering substances arent the only thing on the menu if you know what I mean :dancer:
Hookers and blow. My kinda party

Hookers and blow. My kinda party
1000017215.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back