Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1664001

@Lil Dab ....the gallon bottles...fert tea... :headbang: ..always some on the patio....

@Heart of flowers ....Lid on..........

View attachment 1664010

Reasonably tight seal.....the hand holes are taped over...and two adustable vents on the top.........

View attachment 1664012

View attachment 1664011

You are in Spain, right?
What are the laws like there for regular citizens?

Edit - there is a good chance I've asked this before and I'm just forgetful.

Last edited:
Anyone know what causes this or what this plant is trying to tell me? I'm growing under same conditions as the last plant: I don't have a fan on her, and she's only getting ph'd water nothing else.. DLI is at 20, humidity 54-60%, temp around 70-74°. Only thing I did different was switch the light cycle from 24 hours to 18/6 a few days ago at week 2 but this was already happening before I switched, it's just gotten worse. She is gonna be on day 21 tomorrow.
1000017198.jpg

Anyone know what causes this or what this plant is trying to tell me? I'm growing under same conditions as the last plant: I don't have a fan on her, and she's only getting ph'd water nothing else.. DLI is at 20, humidity 54-60%, temp around 70-74°. Only thing I did different was switch the light cycle from 24 hours to 18/6 a few days ago at week 2 but this was already happening before I switched, it's just gotten worse. She is gonna be on day 21 tomorrow.
View attachment 1664019
It kinda looks like a Mg/P lock- out. which would be from too much Ca.

It kinda looks like a Mg/P lock- out. which would be from too much Ca.
Hopefully it doesn't get worse, any suggestions on what to do moving forward? Water has been ph'd between 6.2 - 6.7 just like I always do. Maybe I just got a bad/hot batch of soil? Using happyfrog. (I know happy frog isn't the best choice of soil but it's what I had to work with.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back