Status
Not open for further replies.
Very generous at such a early stage with trichomes on the Sugar Leaves............. HELL! It's even on some fans too!
Probably shoulda labeled them but the Mimosa x Orange Punch has been a real treat to grow. Thats the first one. Not picky at all, robust and a really nice structure, didnt really have to train it at all.

Haha pits are great dogs, for sure, if had several over the years…………….although The Dude is a Scotts American Bulldog :thumbsup:
My bad Dude looks like a pit to me. Big head small ears. Im not good at guessing the breed. Sorry Dude.

Last edited:
@Wild bill thanks for the reps

No secret, honestly Im surprised with the light cycle F ups that they look as good as they do. 2 seperate days of 24+hours of light mid flower, but hey maybe its a reaction to light stress. I did dial back an hour of light this grow. Running 11/13. After the 2 screw ups I ran 24 hours dark and started back on the next on cycle so maybe that too IDK.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

To all those who press their flower and then make edibles with the wasted pucks. @Mañ'O'Green and others.

Question---without any testing equipment or sending it to a lab, is there anyway to estimate the thc% of the rosin pucks after squishing so I can judge how many to use for edibles?

According to High Times Cup entries all rosin averaged 750mg of actives per gram in the latest rounds. You understand that is 750/1000mg.

Actives are THC, CBD, CBN and other minors. If your grown strain is THC only then you would have ~700 mg of THC per gram of rosin (minus ~50mg of minors). If you started with a 1:1 THC:CBD then you have ~ 350mg. of THC and ~350mg of CBD (minus ~50mg of minors).

After that it is simple math 1 gram of THC rosin in 25 brownies = 700mg actives divided by 25 = 28mg brownie!

I sent chocolate based on these calculations to be tested and it was very close.
cbdmed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back