Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend has a pit. Nicest dog I ever met. Loves people. Im not a dog person at all but I love that dog. I dog sit on occasion for him the only dog Id ever do that for.
Haha pits are great dogs, for sure, if had several over the years…………….although The Dude is a Scotts American Bulldog :thumbsup:

My pups arent happy rn either, we just had a earthquake about 30 mins ago scared the shit outta them it was an unexpected jolt that shook the whole house. Usually the earthquakes are soft rollers but this one caught them off guard. :rofl:
Every time I've been in an earthquake, when I was awake,, I got nauseous just before. First time was at boot camp in San Diego. We're waiting to get some pictures taken and it was right after lunch. I thought I just got queasy for eating so fast. The next thing I remember was the windows starting to rattle and then the earthquake could be felt. At least it wasn't as bad as the one that threw me out of bed!

Last edited:
It's frigin freezing outside--my border collie pitbull mix didn't get his exercise this morning.
This is him the last 30 minutes intimidating me.
20240104_174017.jpg

He wants to be a lap dog so bad :crying:
He's like "think small, think small"
She:pighug: Don’t worry everyone does it the little guy is the man of the house. And yes she thinking she’s his size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back