Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t surprise me if there scared as shit of it. We’ve had that happen when I put a tote or something different out of place on the back porch Nala won’t even go outside thinking it’s gonna get her :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1704482371130.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s a good god damn thing these dogs are scary LOOKING……..

View attachment 1657473
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s a good god damn thing these dogs are scary LOOKING……..
:crying::crying::crying:

Oh yeah it’s hilarious how they can be so tough and mean looking towards people or other dogs but then the most simple inanimate object will scare them to death :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:crying::crying::crying:

Oh yeah it’s hilarious how they can be so tough and mean looking towards people or other dogs but then the most simple inanimate object will scare them to death :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just look how vicious this beast is!!!! I was lucky to make it out with my life after being lucky enough to snap this pic
IMG_1020.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1657462
Dude’s not happy about the rain :rofl:

My pups arent happy rn either, we just had a earthquake about 30 mins ago scared the shit outta them it was an unexpected jolt that shook the whole house. Usually the earthquakes are soft rollers but this one caught them off guard. :rofl:

Just look how vicious this beast is!!!! I was lucky to make it out with my life after being lucky enough to snap this pic View attachment 1657475

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My best friend has a pit. Nicest dog I ever met. Loves people. Im not a dog person at all but I love that dog. I dog sit on occasion for him the only dog Id ever do that for.

Well that oven is going to the junkyard! This is the second time it's done it to me and that's it! I was slow cooking a hamburger on number two setting, very low.
Well it didn't stay there! It didn't cut off after a few cycles I was in the bedroom and smelled something. The rest house was full of smoke!
That bitch is going to the trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back