Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners I got a stupid question I was watching this video this morning. He talks about skipping the curing process harvesting a plant and put it into "deep freeze" then washing. Is he talking about freeze drying or can I just put freshly harvested bud in the a freezer then wash? I for some reason thought I had to dry it some before washing :thanks::pass:

These things are much better then just using the individual drippers! I do need to place the ring and use that spot to determine where to install carrot next time! Also need to check with the company cuz not sure i need to use 2 carrots with these rings! Since i had 2 already installed i hooked ring up to short carrot that won’t water as deep for the first phase and then once bloom was kicked in i moved it over to the longer blumat so it saturates soil deeper! :thumbsup:

Just saw this on my wall! Not sure if its not full grown and thats why it isn’t green yet but it’s definitely a green lacewing!
image.jpg

Okay, trial run.

I've just increased the maximum file size allowed for audio and video from 20,000 kb (about 19.5 mb max file size) to 102,400 kb (100 mb file size.)

We allow for up to 10 mb picture attachments for comparison, so a post reply FULL of images may actually be more resource intensive in terms of file size than a single 100 mb video.

On a side note; we're also talking about pruning out and (no one freak out when I say this,) deleting old content from the forum that is just irrelevant, not used, or otherwise just taking up space that no one is going to look at.) A lot of old content isn't even index by the search engines, so unless we like looking at really old stuff collecting dust, tidying up both would help us reclaim space and allow us to do things like we're trying to do right now with the increased video sizes.

PLUS I'm printing money on my computer, ho ho ho! Fuckin banks.

Okay, trial run.

I've just increased the maximum file size allowed for audio and video from 20,000 kb (about 19.5 mb max file size) to 102,400 kb (100 mb file size.)

We allow for up to 10 mb picture attachments for comparison, so a post reply FULL of images may actually be more resource intensive in terms of file size than a single 100 mb video.

On a side note; we're also talking about pruning out and (no one freak out when I say this,) deleting old content from the forum that is just irrelevant, not used, or otherwise just taking up space that no one is going to look at.) A lot of old content isn't even index by the search engines, so unless we like looking at really old stuff collecting dust, tidying up both would help us reclaim space and allow us to do things like we're trying to do right now with the increased video sizes.

PLUS I'm printing money on my computer, ho ho ho! Fuckin banks.

So now I just need to write a plugin for my PC so that I can use a thread on autoflower.org as a spare storage drive.

Way back when gmail first came out and gave you a gigabyte of storage, people did that. You'd have a D: drive and when you put files in it, it would actually email them to yourself and use that as the storage.

RUCU CUCU Is finally in the bag for good!
:headbang:

:woohoo:

:clapper:

:baby:

:hump:

:muahaha:

She's been in the Grove bag for a couple of hours now and the humidity has stabilized. It's just a touch higher than I shoot for. I took an average size bud and ground it up. Other than the bud being really sticky and frosty, it ground up perfectly.
That is 25 days from harvest to bag. She is very flavorful too! Why I'm tasty now is kind of like a creamy grape/fruity/melon. Allergies are kicking my ass this morning, so I can't really tell what the exhale is, but like at least it's not dirty underwear or socks.
:crying:

And for fresh flower, be it 25 days, it's very smooth!

It's definitely a sneaker weed! It's got a pretty decent rush on the hit, and then it sneaks up on you and grabs you by the boo boo.

I think it's going to be a rabbit hole weed too! I don't think this is going to be a multitasking weed, nothing beyond two things. Now you should be able to do those two things quite well!........... and one really well!

And that's why I like growing cannabis. It really never ceases to amaze me of how different strains and different forms of cannabis affect you.

And best of all for me, I'm getting the impression that this might be a pretty decent strain for pain. I slept in this morning and woke up at 6:30 AM. By now I would normally have some fairly significant pain level, with the level of activity, unless I had cannacoffee for breakfast Or some Vidamints. Currently I have very limited pain.
I almost always and never free of pain.

RUCU CUCU Has hit ALL the marks at this point!
And this upcoming run, she will get run again! And this time there will be CO2 enhancement!

I think the cure will determine the real status of this girl. She's already pretty damn high on my books. Real easy girl to grow! Plain and simple! Very beautiful girl in the fade! And definitely does seem like she's going to be quite good medication.
Going to start sending out samples this week to get other opinions and results.

I haven't touched Mack N Crack yet. I'm probably going to smoke some today and then put her into jars and then into the freezer she'll go. I'd like to do that today but I don't have the room in the freezer. She's gonna go into Grove bags And then when I have the room in the freezer, I would decarb them and throw some booze in there also so I can make a tincture.

Since I'm going to be making a POWERFUL tincture with this and not shooting for super clean vapable 'honey oil', a longer soak in the freezer would be best, correct? Just to get that last bit that you miss with a quick wash.

In the next couple of days I do need to go ahead and get a Büchner flask and vacuum pump setup. I do plan to get an ExtractCraft unit. This way I can just buy the unit itself when I'm able. I can use the flash develop also to filter my oils . A little extra filtration never hurt.

@Mossy

And yes Auntie! I do believe she is a VERY sati leaning gir..................... Even with as much amber at the time of harvest!

Hey stoners I got a stupid question I was watching this video this morning. He talks about skipping the curing process harvesting a plant and put it into "deep freeze" then washing. Is he talking about freeze drying or can I just put freshly harvested bud in the a freezer then wash? I for some reason thought I had to dry it some before washing :thanks::pass:

1707067586779.gif

1707067544877.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back