Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stoners

I like a close trim so the sugar leaf is realy good. For the small amount that I produce it isnt worth the bubble process.

I was toying with the idea of getting a sifter box. I remember trying nylons coins and a Mason jar but panty hose are too soft and stretchy.

I saw 1 gal paint strainer bags at the hardwood store. Less than 2 bucks each and made of nylon so I gave it a try.

The filter was very easy to manage. With little effort I produced a pretty big pile of amber kief with just a few bits of red pistil and almost no green.

Is it the finest hash around? Hell no, not even close. But its way better than leaf and gives me a nice taste while my buds are curing.

Someday i might get a press

Don't discount story telling in video games. There are some really excellent story driven games out there.

All of Bethesda's RPGs have great storylines.
It's just wild that those are actual high school classes now when Earthworm Jim was hi tech when I was his age :crying:

It's just wild that those are actual high school classes now when Earthworm Jim was hi tech when I was his age :crying:
1706923595083.gif

1706923681978.gif

I have two tents. Both were on 18/6 but since I've got photos in the mix now, I needed to switch the flower tent over to 12/12 anyways. So its now 7am on, 7pm off, that way the tent is dark when the room is usually dark.
If possible, you might want to to transplant into a larger pot before you flip it. It's gonna want a lot of extra room for roots to grow
Thats awesome looking, dude.

I just made my first cross seeds, but I haven't sprouted any yet.
Super gratifying to grow a plant from seeds you made yourself!

If possible, you might want to to transplant into a larger pot before you flip it. It's gonna want a lot of extra room for roots to grow

Super gratifying to grow a plant from seeds you made yourself!
I have never tried to produce my own seeds. Well not on purpose anyways🤣

But with seeds getting so expensive and strains occasionaly going extinct or hard to find i should give it a try

Question: F4 are usualy pretty homogenous. If i reverse one autofem to polinate another the resulting seeds shouldnt have too many different phenos, right?

If so It would be worth the sacrifice!

I have never tried to produce my own seeds. Well not on purpose anyways🤣

But with seeds getting so expensive and strains occasionaly going extinct or hard to find i should give it a try

Question: F4 are usualy pretty homogenous. If i reverse one autofem to polinate another the resulting seeds shouldnt have too many different phenos, right?

If so It would be worth the sacrifice!
I'm no expert, Just a simple tent pirate, lol. But my understanding is that it entirely depends on the genetics you start with and the selections you make. In theory, yes you should be able to get a fairly homogenous F5 generation. But there are a lot of other factors that could affect it. Despite the risk if some pheno variation, I think it's totally work it to try!
What strain are you thinking about reversing?
Personally, I like seeing variation and searching out something unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back