Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid came home with his school schedule for next year for us to approve. High school sophomore next year. "Video games as literature" and "Superheroes: Modern mythology" are now apparently classes they offer :crying: But there's also a financial literacy class that I've never seen offered before that's good to see

@Frankthetank thanks for the reps! Got some crazy colors on these plants with the cold weather (grow room got down to 60 lights off for a week or so)

This plant is an auto, my first cross: (Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama) x Carebears. Loving its color
View attachment 1663293
She’s absolutely beautiful, my friend… :d5:

Some autos take extra time to veg…. It usually pays off with a bigger than usual yield…
I have two tents. Both were on 18/6 but since I've got photos in the mix now, I needed to switch the flower tent over to 12/12 anyways. So its now 7am on, 7pm off, that way the tent is dark when the room is usually dark.

@Frankthetank thanks for the reps! Got some crazy colors on these plants with the cold weather (grow room got down to 60 lights off for a week or so)

This plant is an auto, my first cross: (Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama) x Carebears. Loving its color
View attachment 1663293

Thats awesome looking, dude.

I just made my first cross seeds, but I haven't sprouted any yet.

Kid came home with his school schedule for next year for us to approve. High school sophomore next year. "Video games as literature" and "Superheroes: Modern mythology" are now apparently classes they offer :crying: But there's also a financial literacy class that I've never seen offered before that's good to see

Don't discount story telling in video games. There are some really excellent story driven games out there.

All of Bethesda's RPGs have great storylines.

I have two tents. Both were on 18/6 but since I've got photos in the mix now, I needed to switch the flower tent over to 12/12 anyways. So its now 7am on, 7pm off, that way the tent is dark when the room is usually dark.
Are u running autos and photos in one tent?

Edit: misread lmao

Are u running autos and photos in one tent?

Edit: misread lmao

Yes. Right now I just have photos in my veg tent and they are seedlings under 18/6 light.

I know autos and photos will flower fine under 12/12, so I set my other tent to be the flower tent.

I do have some smaller auto projects in 1 gallon pots that will stay in the "veg" tent through harvest, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back