Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1704220259014.jpg

I use the paper towel method and never have issues…… :eyebrows:
But you’re an old pro! U prob been doing it since before some genius used a microscope to look at root hairs on a seed sprout started in a paper towel and noticed hairs were ripped off the taproot!

I'm gonna have to take your word for it, I have managed to never see the inside of a cell in my lifetime.
I have had numerous arrests for possession of weed! Once or twice for driving on a suspended license! Luckily been prob 10-15yrs since i last visited!

I
I have had numerous arrests for possession of weed! Once or twice for driving on a suspended license! Luckily been prob 10-15yrs since i last visited!
My dad and both my brothers have at least spent one night in jail, but i never did. The old man did one night in Mexico for pissing in an alley drunk when he was in the navy. Early 1950's.

I tried a little kelp and direct planted. I got 1 half sprout and a bunch of no goes.
Sounds like what they do in cold temps! They can stall! Make sure u keep the cup of water seed is soaking in on said heat source! Soak 24 max and then plant! Soil in pot also should be around 80F! If u see a tail starting before then plant it! Just a lil nub is good u don’t need no long ass tadpole tail on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back