Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone call?
1704417459076.png

truthfully hard to trust any of that stuff. The way I see it if they can ship it to you probably a good chance its not delta 9. Especially if you in a illegal state.
Well he also has concentrates mailed to him and they are 1000% legit! It’s not legal which is why its done thru a telegram channel! They ship (i think from cali) and just don’t use a return address that’s legit!

Bro in law tried to say that u can buy the empty carts on black market (duh no shit) and that he thought these people just sat around all day making fake copies of them high club carts! I was like if they did that A) why would u buy them and B) why would they use a brand where it says its delta8? Wouldn’t u use a name brand thats a known top shelf canna vape cart vs something thats already a black market brand? Makes no sense which is why i am glad my rosin press is in the mail! Go back to taking my swordfish on the road! I wish these actually said delta on them cuz then i could legally drive around with it so all in all seems to wonky for me to stay a custo! :nono:

I feel you. I've been just throwing beans around, hoping something germs.
Get u the rapid rooters buddy! I used jiffy pucks/ straight to soil/ solo cup of soil and always was a crap shoot! Got rapid rooters and first try she was up in 36hrs and seed had no tail when it was transferred from soak! Wasn’t even split yet but still was up quick! They are spongy so u can let them soak up max water and just squeeze em gently like a sponge and wring out the excess water and good to go! I put mine into a shot glass on heat mat and bingo bango was up quick! They are worth the cost! Especially when u comsider cost of losing a couple seeds to non sprouts it’ll make the $15-20 worth it! I paid $18 + tax but bought locally at ace hardware so i could get same day! :d5:

ya, now thatcha mention it, i was jus referrin to weed....let alone every other pill, powder or general mind-altering substance known to man :face:ppp
jasonbust1.jpg

jasonbust2.jpg

What my oldest got busted with....all through the mail ( not the guns of course )

I've always seen the damp sponge done after all the sanding to smooth out any possible sanding lines.
Yes and if you use like a 220 grit screen you won’t even need the sponge. In my opinion a sponge usually depends on the skill of the person sanding. Personally I don’t sand until after the final coat of topping compound.

Get u the rapid rooters buddy! I used jiffy pucks/ straight to soil/ solo cup of soil and always was a crap shoot! Got rapid rooters and first try she was up in 36hrs and seed had no tail when it was transferred from soak! Wasn’t even split yet but still was up quick! They are spongy so u can let them soak up max water and just squeeze em gently like a sponge and wring out the excess water and good to go! I put mine into a shot glass on heat mat and bingo bango was up quick! They are worth the cost! Especially when u comsider cost of losing a couple seeds to non sprouts it’ll make the $15-20 worth it! I paid $18 + tax but bought locally at ace hardware so i could get same day! :d5:
I have a few beans soaking in the rooters too on top of beans in paper towels. I got one to sprout in a rooter but 1/8 right now. I don't even remember which beans I dropped where. I don't get it. This is really the hardest part of the grow for me.

I just use rain water with no other additives. Maybe the water?

1704420397794.png

I have a few beans soaking in the rooters too on top of beans in paper towels. I got one to sprout in a rooter but 1/8 right now. I don't even remember which beans I dropped where. I don't get it. This is really the hardest part of the grow for me.

I just use rain water with no other additives. Maybe the water?

View attachment 1657358
Add u a little kelp and maybe some fulvic to let seed soak in! Def will help! Some h2o2 if the seeds are older wouldn’t hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back