Status
Not open for further replies.
I think bro in law doesn’t wanna admit these are wonky cuz a simple click to a product on the similar items spot down at bottom is different vape cart brand and no nonsense about d8 listed with its description! :shrug:

truthfully hard to trust any of that stuff. The way I see it if they can ship it to you probably a good chance its not delta 9. Especially if you in a illegal state.

@Lil Dab I saw them 15yrs & 1 day before this was recorded. That was last concert I went to... I guess my kids are right, I am old lol.

Stay lifted
:baked:

I got a photo press pass for there show, probably on that same tour. I'll have to try and dig them up.

Bubbasquanch germination = 0/2 :face::haha:
First one was a dud
Second one popped and stopped (may or may not have been the little fellas in the soil snacking on it..

3rd one is on deck.. fresh plug of seedling mix with a barrier to keep out the soil bois...
Sour crack is cruising right along

:baked::baked::baked:
I feel you. I've been just throwing beans around, hoping something germs.

if they can ship it to you probably a good chance its not delta 9. Especially if you in a illegal state.

don't bet on it :rofl: dude, u have nooooo idea the amount of weed that'z traveling thru the global postal system, headed to here, there, or any-fuckin-where, every single hour of every single day :what?::whew: jus sayin & carry on plz....:coffee: ppp

don't bet on it :rofl: dude, u have nooooo idea the amount of weed that'z traveling thru the global postal system, headed to here, there, or any-fuckin-where, every single hour of every single day :what?::whew: jus sayin & carry on plz....:coffee: ppp
Pretty sure the US postal service is the biggest drug distributor the world has ever seen:kitty:

1704417106479.gif

Pretty sure the US postal service is the biggest drug distributor the world has ever seen:kitty:

ya, now thatcha mention it, i was jus referrin to weed....let alone every other pill, powder or general mind-altering substance known to man :face:ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back