Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubbasquanch germination = 0/2 :face::haha:
First one was a dud
Second one popped and stopped (may or may not have been the little fellas in the soil snacking on it..

3rd one is on deck.. fresh plug of seedling mix with a barrier to keep out the soil bois...
Sour crack is cruising right along

:baked::baked::baked:

I noticed today that the Mephisto Grape Crush is pulling slightly ahead of the OSS Grape Soda.

However the Grape Soda has a way danker smell to the leaves.

Both my Gold Widow x CBD seeds popped, they are regs, so I'm growing out 2 and hoping for at least 1 female. I probably won't save any pollen if I get a male, but I'm wanting to try the CBD because if I like it, I might order some of the Aunt Ginnys Elixir from Mephisto.

I've got 6 one gallon mesh pots coming in the mail, I'm gonna grow a few smaller plants out just for shits and grins in addition to my DWC grows, just to keep up on soil growing.

That sounds fishy as hell to me :nono::redcard:
I think bro in law doesn’t wanna admit these are wonky cuz a simple click to a product on the similar items spot down at bottom is different vape cart brand and no nonsense about d8 listed with its description! :shrug:

Last edited:

:bighug::pass:

IMG_8060.jpeg

Agghh....:biggrin:......

Fraught...... :pass: ...but nothing more than normal.........

For the 3rd morning in a row we've had net/phone/tv disconnected problems...this morning it didn't come on until almost 11am.....:nono:...but it is no point getting frustrated...coz that is Spanish internet service....we get it every xmas/NY...and all the companies are the same...so hey ho...

And..hubby is sick......:doh: ... and on a moan drone......so things are fraught......

I'm down myself...so harder than normal to bare....:pass:

TRANSLATION.
He's getting right on me Tits........:crying:...but we'll get through it huh....?......:d5:
Get well soon @Mossy, I hope whatever you have does not get too rough. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back