Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not getting one of the big ass ones that looks like a 1990s pc! The lcd one is like the size of a pager so can lay beside me no problem!
How much money are you gonna waste before you say "hey maybe these seasoned dabbers were right"
:rofl::rofl:

I have had a few different enails and they are cool in some ways but not really all that practical for lounging and dabbing. Main reason I stopped using them. Not impossible just a pain.

I'd think something more like this. But I'd check with @N/A-Greengo That's a gpen connect
View attachment 1662028

It's a nice device but is overpriced for what it can do. definitely doesn't work the best with runny stuff cause of the how the chamber is it draws out the bottom and your dabs sit on a little ceramic table in the chamber

Ideally I think the Carta 2 or the peak pro are going to be the best for in bed but I am not gonna talk you out of a Enail:eyebrows: :headbang::lildab:

Might as well just pay the difference for a small rig! Try and chase down Franks dab total! :eyebrows::crying::lildab:

No it sucks ass actually but i am not buying another torch! Gonna get one of the mini enail things that i can use in my bed easy peasy! :thumbsup:
This part stays hot as fuck is the reason you don't want to sleep with an enail
Screenshot_20240126-231125.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back