Status
Not open for further replies.
Maven makes a bunch of models man! Which 1 is that?
I looked up the model you have, "tornado" something or other..
1000016681.gif

Tank part isn’t all big and bulky too! Plus i needed a right now torch not an order from amazon and wait torch! Mine broke and i was getting antsy to roast some dabs! :eyebrows::rofl::lildab:
image.jpg

Tank part isn’t all big and bulky too! Plus i needed a right now torch not an order from amazon and wait torch! Mine broke and i was getting antsy to roast some dabs! :eyebrows::rofl::lildab:
View attachment 1662026
Still just a tad bigger than mine but if it does the job that's all that matters. I was just showing you that it's not a big torch at all. Just try it when this torch gives out. For some reason the ones with the "trigger style" igniters always break easy for me so I'm gonna say 6 months to a year max. If it lasts longer I'll mail you some Asada fries and shut my mouth :crying: :crying:

I’m just gonna avoid all this and order an enail next! ;)
For someone who dabs in bed, that will become a pain in the ass. I know @Frankthetank knows what I'm talking about. Not being able to dab wherever gets old after awhile. Unless you're like @Lil Dab who has a sick ass dab station set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back