Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who dabs in bed, that will become a pain in the ass. I know @Frankthetank knows what I'm talking about. Not being able to dab wherever gets old after awhile. Unless you're like @Lil Dab who has a sick ass dab station set up.
Externally hot parts in bed make for interesting evenings…..

1706329480821.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As always, I suggest the carta 2 ….. thing kicks ass…
1706329625678.gif

I'd think something more like this. But I'd check with @N/A-Greengo That's a gpen connect
View attachment 1662028
The Connect is a good device. It transforms any bong into a functional dab rig. I mostly use it on low or medium and reserve high for burn off.
:d5:

But if we're talking fav Dab devices, I can't seem to put down the Huni Badger. It's a flavour machine with the Low Temp tip installed, and a Bullet or Fab on top. I like the ease of taking your 'nail' to the product.

:pass:

Ya I’ve already talked myself out of it! I would burn myself day 1! Carta2 is calling my name! :thumbsup:
I loved my puffco peak pro but I had a close friend who liked it more than I did so I sold it to him with about 1500 dabs on it, he has already put another 1000 dabs on it and it's still like the first day I got it. If I ever get another e-rig I will get the Carta2. It has a bigger bowl than the peak pro and is about 50 bucks cheaper, they function exactly the same!

I broke my rig the other day so I'll be going tomorrow to get a new one. Haven't been dabbing much lately, had to take a tolerance break and broke my rig cleaning it trying to take my first dab in like 2 months. Fucking rookie move.

I loved my puffco peak pro but I had a close friend who liked it more than I did so I sold it to him with about 1500 dabs on it, he has already put another 1000 dabs on it and it's still like the first day I got it. If I ever get another e-rig I will get the Carta2. It has a bigger bowl than the peak pro and is about 50 bucks cheaper, they function exactly the same!

I broke my rig the other day so I'll be going tomorrow to get a new one. Haven't been dabbing much lately, had to take a tolerance break and broke my rig cleaning it trying to take my first dab in like 2 months. Fucking rookie move.
1706331916020.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back