IMG_3410.jpeg
IMG_3409.jpeg
IMG_3411.jpeg
IMG_3412.jpeg
IMG_3413.jpeg
IMG_3414.jpeg
IMG_3415.jpeg
IMG_3416.jpeg
So, after checking trichs (iPhone) I harvested the two @Jean-O genetics What the Fucks. The skinny one has a very sharp fruity aroma. The chunky one is straight chemical/gassy fire. What I expect to see from a sativa leaning auto. Cannot wait til dry is over to smoke a sample. Thank you @Jean-O for coming through after the 420 seed guess comp. I believe that when I order seeds around 420 I’ll be loading up on some more of your beans. I believe that I am through the mind mess I was dealing with and this is my first harvest since OD girls came down. WELCOME BACK KINDBUD! Woohoo!

View attachment 1657236

i got dooped before packmans 2 gram Carts. Delta 8 i was pissed
1704396606626.gif

1704396656529.gif

Bro in law got me! They get me ripped but won’t be falling for that 1 again! :cuss::finger::crying:

Also prob why it feels like i puff on them things nonstop when i am on the go!

Love my Milwaukee band saw. Mines battery cuz im usually climbing in walls n whatnot with it so I bang the thing around constantly n it really stands up to the beating.
Idk. Weird time of year for work. I usually have it so I don't have to take all the shitty jobs we get in the slow season but not so this year, gotta take what I can get. Prolly gonna go do some drywall, cover up a hole me n the head plumber popped to do a repair ... Hate drywall, its simple but idk, its shitty work... all dusty
I saw a recent video that was talking about only using a damp sponge to "sand" drywall. I'm going to have to try that out next time.

The 4x6 tent I wanted was backordered so I opted for a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 7. It arrived yesterday and today I got word from Laughing Hyena that some new sativa leaning testers were heading my way. I have to wait for the present grow to finish in the next week or so and then it's go time. :yay::yay::yay:

View attachment 1657292

View attachment 1657293

Bro in law got me! They get me ripped but won’t be falling for that 1 again! :cuss::finger::crying:

Also prob why it feels like i puff on them things nonstop when i am on the go!
Yeah I got it too man I wont be falling for it either again. Now I look up all the carts or disposables i could get before I buy them. Tell you what my plug was so pissed when I told him it was delta 8 and it could be shipped to his house for like 10 bucks a cart. When he paid 25. Some bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back