Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear you live in my head rent free! Another great 1 bud, the whole album is pretty good. I think half of it is on my Playlist. :headbang:

:shrug: I just started my day with some Godsmack and been rocking since. That song came on shortly after blue’s poem so I thought it was fitting glad you enjoyed it :headbang:

Love Webby :bighug::bow:

Little blue dream sugar before i head off to Walmart! ;) :eyebrows::lildab:

View attachment 1657234

Need my silicone dishes to show up so i can move this stuff from this temporary container bro in law stuck it in! Good thing this stuff is soft so super easy to scrape off a glob to puff on! :headbang::cooldance:
That's some nice lookin stuff bud! Silicone is nice to work with, but not the best storage. I got some glass with silicone lids for stuff I make with better flavor. When I put stuff in silicone the flavor fades faster. I love using silicone containers easy to get it all in & out. I also put containers in a lock & lock which has added shelf life. You can also put in fridge/freezer if possible. Not sure if your new to concentrates, if not you know what you doing don't listen to me lol. I just started keeping my in lock & lock and has made a huge difference. I take 3 lumps of sugar in my coffee hahaha.
:pass:

:shrug: I just started my day with some Godsmack and been rocking since. That song came on shortly after blue’s poem so I thought it was fitting glad you enjoyed it :headbang:

Love Webby :bighug::bow:
Hahaha... Godsmack yeah that's on there too. Webby is my new old guy. I knew about him never listened to him, but when I did I was like why haven't I been listening sooner??? My son likes him too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back