Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao negative! Wtf u think i buy? No idea what kinda shit u get the hookup on but I know what i am buying! Delta stuff i tried once and it has a weird unmistakable taste that no flavor can hide!
1704388870911.gif

Little blue dream sugar before i head off to Walmart! ;) :eyebrows::lildab:

image.jpg

Need my silicone dishes to show up so i can move this stuff from this temporary container bro in law stuck it in! Good thing this stuff is soft so super easy to scrape off a glob to puff on! :headbang::cooldance:

@Fermented_Fruitz :pighug:...come to Aunty........you didn't let those Big Boys bully you into spending all of your christmas money on a Press did you....?......:pass:
Naw it was time to stop procrastinating! Does mean the stash of airy buds I saved for edibles cuz i didn’t feel like trimming it is gonna finally get used up! Stockpile def grows way faster then it gets used up!

Naw it was time to stop procrastinating! Does mean the stash of airy buds I saved for edibles cuz i didn’t feel like trimming it is gonna finally get used up! Stockpile def grows way faster then it gets used up!
Plus you’ll have pucks to use for edibles now. :woohoo1:

Lmao negative! Wtf u think i buy? No idea what kinda shit u get the hookup on but I know what i am buying! Delta stuff i tried once and it has a weird unmistakable taste that no flavor can hide!
IMG_2944.png

i got dooped before packmans 2 gram Carts. Delta 8 i was pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back