Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone :pass:

Woke up today to find someone tried hacking my paypal last night. Same thing happened to my netflix a couple weeks ago, successfully I may add. Im not having a good 2024 so far...also paypals automated service sucks. Its almost impossible to get a hold of a live person.

Woke up today to find someone tried hacking my paypal last night. Same thing happened to my netflix a couple weeks ago, successfully I may add. Im not having a good 2024 so far...also paypals automated service sucks. Its almost impossible to get a hold of a live person.
Good morning my friend :pass: Sorry to hear about the bad luck…… perhaps February will turn it around for you :thumbsup:

I had my PayPal account hacked a few weeks ago and I got it resolved through the app using the resolution center. Never did talk to a person :goodluck::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back