Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for breeders on here, can I use two different strains to pollinate branches of a single plant? For example, pollen from sugar haze male and pollen from Trainwreck male to a single Mandarin Zkittlez and have both crosses produce seed? So sh x MZ and tw x MZ…
I have the single sugar haze and am contemplating starting bag seed Trainwreck. Then hope for males from them. Pollen from each to the single MZ mother. Would each pollen dusting on a single mother produce two distinct crosses?
You can do it, but keep in mind that if you want to be certain what seeds are, you need to be super careful that your pollen application is limited effectively to the target branches. If pollen gets to the other strain's seed branch, you will end up with mixed strains from one branch, and that can be a problem.

Anyway, good luck with it. :pighug:

I had my PayPal account hacked a few weeks ago and I got it resolved through the app using the resolution center. Never did talk to a person :goodluck::pass:
Nowadays, most financial and other high risk sites permit two factor authentication. I try to set it up on all financial and email accounts. So far, I have managed to avoid being hacked, but I was still scammed once when a contractor's email was hacked. I thought I was paying him, but sadly, the money went elsewhere...

Some day soon the e-gurus will figure out effective passwordless options, but in the meantime, the best option is two factor. :pighug:

I thought this was kinda cool.

I woke up at 4 this morning just wide awake, so I came out to my office and was laying on the couch in the dark just surfing on my phone.

Its kinda hard to see, but you see that red circle aand the green below it?

View attachment 1661855

Thats being projected onto my ceiling.

My grow tent created a camera obscura, there was a pin hole leak around where the vent hose comes out, and you are seeing a red harbor freight 5 gallon bucket and my 4 week old Gorilla plant.
Damn, I can't give you pinhole points until I spread the love. Good catch! :worship::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back