Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad i am no dummy! Almost contacted the company to cuss them out cuz this torch wasn’t working worth a damn already and wouldn’t light majority of the time but i looked it over and realized the lil wire the spark jumps from was too close to inside of the lil barrel there so it wasn’t igniting the gas! Got some tweezers and bent it a tiny smidge and now it fires up first try 99% of the time! :headbang:
View attachment 1661563
Man I told you get a Newport torch already mine still works like brand new almost 2 years later. Best torch hands down and I've tried alot over the years.
1000016589.png

That was plan B ;) :rofl:
So I'm sitting here thinking cause I dilute ph down drops 1 drop to 10 drops RO but that's just cause the nitric acid is strong shit. So you could dilute the .1ml glb with .1ml ro then add that to a gallon and it should be half strength........:pass: sounds right let us know how it works :goodluck:

So I'm sitting here thinking cause I dilute ph down drops 1 drop to 10 drops RO but that's just cause the nitric acid is strong shit. So you could dilute the .1ml glb with .1ml ro then add that to a gallon and it should be half strength........:pass: sounds right let us know how it works :goodluck:
Lmao .1ml of feed with .1ml of water added is still .1ml feed! Its not diluting it at all! Would need to be .1ml total with it being half n half but can’t measure it that low! Why i assumed adding it to a bottle of water and then only adding half that bottle would be me only adding in half strength! Same principal just added into larger amount of water! ;) :shrug::crying:

Lmao .1ml of feed with .1ml of water added is still .1ml feed! Its not diluting it at all! Would need to be .1ml total with it being half n half but can’t measure it that low! Why i assumed adding it to a bottle of water and then only adding half that bottle would be me only adding in half strength! Same principal just added into larger amount of water! ;) :shrug::crying:
well good thing I told you not to listen to me originally cause I'm confused AF :goodluck: :baked: :toke::pop:

well good thing I told you not to listen to me originally cause I'm confused AF :goodluck: :baked: :toke::pop:
Think of how u said to do it but replace it with alcohol! If u took 1oz of vodka and added to either 1oz of soda or 10oz of soda you have diluted that alcohol down but u are still taking in the full 1oz no matter how diluted u made it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back