Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just mix the .1ml into 2 gal?
Cuz I don’t need 2gal to feed the 3! Even giving them 1/3gal each can be pushing it if I don’t turn the carrots off at least 24hrs beforehand so they don’t open up on me before i feed them!

Glad i am no dummy! Almost contacted the company to cuss them out cuz this torch wasn’t working worth a damn already and wouldn’t light majority of the time but i looked it over and realized the lil wire the spark jumps from was too close to inside of the lil barrel there so it wasn’t igniting the gas! Got some tweezers and bent it a tiny smidge and now it fires up first try 99% of the time! :headbang:
image.jpg

If i mixed up only a half gallon i would need to add half of the normal .1ml dose to it which i can’t measure that low! Even .1 is only like 2-3 small droplets when i add it to the feed so in half would literally be a single drop!

I read that dislexic if i do that would be a pain cuz I don’t have bigger then a 1gal jug so i would need to make a gallon jug and then dump half out and replace with RO cuz i only use about 1 gallon when i topwater since it has the continuous drip feed too!

Cuz I don’t need 2gal to feed the 3! Even giving them 1/3gal each can be pushing it if I don’t turn the carrots off at least 24hrs beforehand so they don’t open up on me before i feed them!

You don't have a 5 gallon bucket? mix up a gallon and dilute back from full strength the only other option I see IF it is 2-3 drops just add 1 drop and go with it :headbang: :goodluck:

A smidge of Nocturnal Lights.....I foremost smell a loud distinct bubbly blueberry(from Papi), and a cherry & lemon fruit blend in the front. Mixed up with a lavender floral, menthol, fuel, burnt chem,...... and Skunk that crashes into your nostrils standing at a distance far enough away to be concerning.:rofl:
Screenshot_2024-01-24-22-48-46-453.jpg

:bong:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back