Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I haven’t started killing outlier Z just yet! She’s still cruising along! I do need to get darksaber back on track somehow! Thinking soil had enough food still that i sent her off track with the glb liquid stuff so think i may just topdress! Easy to do with these drip rings! Just need to get some fresh castings! :thumbsup:

343D1E89-6B36-415C-A908-7582F94BB57E.jpeg

Also on outlier the small carrot was acting funky and didn’t seem to shut off even screwed totally closed so not sure if water level inside has dropped so hooked the ring up to the large carrot which lets out more water when it turns out to saturate soil to the deeper level but it doesn’t come on as often! Think that plus the once a week topwater is the sweet spot!

Hey @Mañ'O'Green since that glb stuff has multiple .1ml amendments that i can’t exactly cut in half if i added the dose to a smaller amount of water say a 16oz bottle and mixed it up good and then added half that bottle into a gallon it would more or less give me close to a half dose of those amendments right? Not sure if i am stoned and making this difficult or making up things that aren’t gonna work properly! Either could be true….or possibly even both! :shrug::rofl:

Well I haven’t started killing outlier Z just yet! She’s still cruising along! I do need to get darksaber back on track somehow! Thinking soil had enough food still that i sent her off track with the glb liquid stuff so think i may just topdress! Easy to do with these drip rings! Just need to get some fresh castings! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1661560

Also on outlier the small carrot was acting funky and didn’t seem to shut off even screwed totally closed so not sure if water level inside has dropped so hooked the ring up to the large carrot which lets out more water when it turns out to saturate soil to the deeper level but it doesn’t come on as often! Think that plus the once a week topwater is the sweet spot!

Hey @Mañ'O'Green since that glb stuff has multiple .1ml amendments that i can’t exactly cut in half if i added the dose to a smaller amount of water say a 16oz bottle and mixed it up good and then added half that bottle into a gallon it would more or less give me close to a half dose of those amendments right? Not sure if i am stoned and making this difficult or making up things that aren’t gonna work properly! Either could be true….or possibly even both! :shrug::rofl:

I'm stoned so probably don't listen to this but why not just mix up a gallon and then cut that in half w/RO ? .1ml per what gallon?

I'm stoned so probably don't listen to this but why not just mix up a gallon and then cut that in half w/RO ? .1ml per what gallon?
If i mixed up only a half gallon i would need to add half of the normal .1ml dose to it which i can’t measure that low! Even .1 is only like 2-3 small droplets when i add it to the feed so in half would literally be a single drop!

If i mixed up only a half gallon i would need to add half of the normal .1ml dose to it which i can’t measure that low! Even .1 is only like 2-3 small droplets when i add it to the feed so in half would literally be a single drop!
Why not just mix the .1ml into 2 gal?

I read that dislexic if i do that would be a pain cuz I don’t have bigger then a 1gal jug so i would need to make a gallon jug and then dump half out and replace with RO cuz i only use about 1 gallon when i topwater since it has the continuous drip feed too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back